inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: 3-5 Tage
Photography workshop: Embrace your creativity (2tägig)
Jetzt neu als Wochenendkurs!
18. und 19. April 2020 (muss leider ausfallen)
4. und 5. Juli 2020
24. und 25. Oktober 2020
186 € inkl. MwSt.
»Die Kreativ-Sessions waren liebevoll mit einer Fülle an Materialien vorbereitet. Schon beim Betreten des Raumes hatte man sofort Lust zu starten. Angeleitet durch Leena Asgodom konnten wir mit großer Freude, neue und ungewohnte Techniken im Umgang mit Fotos entdecken.«
The Weekend Photography Workshop “Embrace Your Creativity”
During this intensive two-day workshop, you will overcome creative blocks, learn to develop new ways of seeing, take part in joyful, and interesting photography tasks and assignments. This workshop will help you strengthen your unique creative voice and inspire you to grow.
She is a photographer/ author/ artist who has a unique approach to using photography in a therapeutic way. She has been running Creative – Therapeutic photography workshops for 10 years.
She has graduated from Riga Photographer School in Latvia, later participated in the International Summer school of Photography. Exhibited at the ISSP 2013 Group Exhibition, Photo series „My life without me”, Kuldiga, Latvia. Exhibition Photo series “Fragile” 2015, Leeds, UK. She believes in translating emotion into images, feeling and experiencing life through photography, seeking and questioning, trying to see behind the visual reality.
“Embrace your creativity” is a great mixture of imparting knowledge about photographers, their work, techniques, and approaches on the one hand and a creative workshop on the other. Expect to spark your creativity in new ways and find exciting sources for personal inspiration. Get ready to explore new ways of being, seeing and expressing. This is not a technical course – expect no direction or instruction on how to use a camera or post-process your photos. It is a challenging workshop that will expand the way you see the world and yourself. This inspirational journey is suitable for beginners and experts. It doesn’t matter what camera you use to take your shots- all cameras are welcome! DSLRs, point-and-shoots, camera phones, if it makes you happy to shoot with it, you’ve got the right camera for this workshop.
We will have two active days with slideshows, discussions, and practical hands-on assignments.
– creativity exercises that will help you create images with more emotional depth and meaning;
– knowledge about other photographers and they work;
– experience how to build creative confidence and let go of “should”;
– learn how to move beyond standard-issue tools and techniques;
– deeper your awareness;
– let go of strict ideas about what “good” photographs look like;
– new techniques and new skills to expand your photographic creativity.
And so much more!
What we will gain:
– Overcome creative boundaries.
– Confidence in yourself.
– Strengthen your creative voice.
– Spend more time with your camera.
– Bust you out of your comfort zone.
– You will transform the way you see the world.
Freuen Sie sich auch auf
- These two days will inspire you to grow and push the way you think about creating photographs.
- Expect to spark your creativity in new ways.
- You will develop vision, mindfulness and self- compassion.
- Express Yourself better.
Sie bringen mit
- Your camera
- A notebook
- A pen
- Open mind and heart
Since “Embrace Your Creativity” is not a technical workshop, photographers at every level are welcome. Even if you are an experienced photographer but feel a bit stuck, you will deepen your relationship with your photography. It’s never too early or late to start thinking about your creativity more deeply.
in these 2 creative days, you will receive inspiration through lections and creative tasks;
• many practical exercises;
• lively discussions;
• honest (always kind) feedback;
• lots of encouragement and support.
- Termine: 18. und 19. April; 4. und 5. Juli; 24. und 25. Oktober 2020
- Zeit: Beginn am 1. Tag: 10 Uhr; Ende am 2. Tag: 17 Uhr
- Trainerin: Leena Asgodom
- Ort: Asgodom Inspiration Company, Prinzregentenplatz 14, 81675 München
- Preis: 186 € inkl. MwSt.